- make a phone call. When the headset is switched on and connected to the phone or a Bluetooth device with the call function, the call can be made. When you dial the phone,only one headset works.
- listen to music. When the headset is turned on and connected to the phone or Bluetooth enabled Bluetooth device, you can open the player and listen to the music. In the process of listening to music,press the button once,pause the current music, and play the music which has been suspended on short time.
- power off. When you do not need to listen to music,you can press the switch button until the red light is on. Then the Bluetooth is turned off.
- charge. When the headset is low power ,there will be a low power prompt,you must recharge the Bluetooth battery. When charging,the red light will always turn on,and the red light will be turned into a blue light after charging.
- Language prompt. Headphones in red and blue lights flashing in the matching mode,long press the headset main buttons,when they hear the headphones in English/Chinese prompt, says it has successful switch (switch to support Chinese/English)