- Beautiful new 1943 Italian setting: The most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite or WW2 game including mountains, valleys, beaches, forests, fishing villages, monasteries, Nazi fortresses, and much much more.
- Campaign levels are gargantuan; the smallest level is 3 x bigger than the largest level in Sniper Elite 3! Each intricate environment can take many hours to play, with side objectives, secrets, hundreds of enemies and the longest shots in Sniper Elite history.
- New and brutal X-ray Kill Cams for trap kills, shrapnel kills and melee takedowns. And the acclaimed rifle X-ray kill cams make a welcome return with an eye-watering visual overhaul.
- New tactical traversals: Elite covert agent Karl Fairburne can now climb and traverse bridges, ledges, roofs, drain-pipes and more, allowing him to get the drop on enemies from any angle.
- New tactical takedowns: Combined with new traversal abilities, Karl Fairburne can now kill enemies silently with a suite of new takedowns, whether hiding in cover, or hanging from the side of a Viaduct.